1-855-485-0116 info@sardysinsurance.com

New Home?

We are right here for you, Giving you a hand of what is most important now

Servicing The state of Florida for over 20 years has allowed us to with stand personal experiences of Hurricanes, Flooding, sink holes, and many other perils facing our state. We have the first hand knowledge and resources to insure your property properly and Protect you and your life investments against unforeseen events

Sardy's Insurance


Condo Unit Owners


Builders Risks

High Value Personal Items

Policy Types

Covers buildings and individual apartments or condos used primarily as single-family dwellings

Site-Built Homes

Homeowners (HO-3, HW-2)

This policy is available for detached, single-family homes and duplexes in which at least one unit is owner-occupied. The owner must live in the home as their primary residence. It covers the building, other structures on the property, and the owner’s personal property, and also provides additional living expense and personal liability coverage.

Modified Homeowners (HO-8)

A highly restricted homeowners policy form, the HO-8 policy covers 11 named perils, with several major exclusions. The most notable exclusion is water damage, which accounts for roughly half of all Citizens’ homeowner claims. The HO-8 policy uses an alternate calculation to determine replacement cost or actual cash value, which can result in significantly lower claims payouts. HO-8 policies also may not meet the minimum insurance requirements of many mortgage holders; before purchasing, confirm with your mortgage holder that the HO-8 policy meets your insurance requirements.

 Lear More…

Commercial Residential Policies

Multiperil and wind-only, where available. Excludes liability coverage. Covers commercial properties used for residential purposes, including:

  • Apartment buildings
  • Condominium associations
  • Continuing care retirement community residential buildings
  • Homeowners associations (Common property and residential buildings owned by association)

Commercial Nonresidential Policies

Multiperil and wind-only, where available. Covers commercially operated nonresidential property.

Wind-only policies are available in certain areas of the state when all eligibility requirements are met. Wind-only policies cover only damage from hail and wind storms, such as hurricanes and tropical storms.

Personal Residential Wind-Only Policies

  • Homeowners (HW-2)
  • Tenant/Renters Contents (HW-4)
  • Condominium Unit Owners (HW-6)
  • Dwelling (DW-2)
  • Mobile Homes (MW-2)
  • Mobile Home Dwelling (MD-1)

Commercial Wind-Only Policies

  • Commercial Residential (CR-W)
  • Commercial Nonresidential (CNR-W)

Understanding Your Insurance

Not knowing and understanding the details of your insurance policy can cost you money. We provide general information about the types of policies and coverage we offer, as well as other important aspects of  policies, including assessments, deductibles and discounts.

The information provided is not intended to interpret or alter your existing  policy. It is important to read your policy documents carefully and talk to your agent as they are your best source for information about your policy and coverages.